Thursday, April 05, 2007

Okay.

I didn't get THAT sick. But I did get something. Do you know what it is? Do you? It's a brand spanking new FULL TIME job o' my dreams. So since I got over the cold from hell I've been good and wrapped up in, well, wrapping up the current great (but part time with no benefits) job so I can move on to the new one.

The blog won't change, I'm forever The Unemployed Cook because being unemployed changed the way I cook permanently. If anything, I think having a more structured, regular job will open up more time to devote to this space. I've been diligently photographing and writing down everything I've been cooking so I have a nice hefty stockpile of posts once I have the time to give them some online lovin'. That sounds dirty but you know what I mean.

AND SO, there you have it. The good news keeps coming and I'm seriously excited about all of it and feeling pretty energized about this little website. I really think I never would have gotten to this point if I hadn't had this outlet. Mwah.

6 comments:

Kalyn said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you.

ashleystravel said...

Congrats! Best wishes on your new job.

Skeezix said...

Congrats love!

I can't wait for some new posts, I'm in mood to try some new recipes.

Jeena said...

Hi Your food blog looks great and you have some lovely recipes, I will be back to visit you.

from
Jeena xx

visit jeenas blog for healthy recipes
updated daily !

Acme Instant Food said...

Great news! I'll change the flower order from "get well" to "congratulations!"

ZigKvetch said...

I'm happy for you!!

Now get to that Internet loving, will you. A gal can only live on creamy zucchini soup for so long...