Thursday, April 05, 2007

Okay.

I didn't get THAT sick. But I did get something. Do you know what it is? Do you? It's a brand spanking new FULL TIME job o' my dreams. So since I got over the cold from hell I've been good and wrapped up in, well, wrapping up the current great (but part time with no benefits) job so I can move on to the new one.

The blog won't change, I'm forever The Unemployed Cook because being unemployed changed the way I cook permanently. If anything, I think having a more structured, regular job will open up more time to devote to this space. I've been diligently photographing and writing down everything I've been cooking so I have a nice hefty stockpile of posts once I have the time to give them some online lovin'. That sounds dirty but you know what I mean.

AND SO, there you have it. The good news keeps coming and I'm seriously excited about all of it and feeling pretty energized about this little website. I really think I never would have gotten to this point if I hadn't had this outlet. Mwah.

5 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you.

2be said...

Congrats! Best wishes on your new job.

Skeezix said...

Congrats love!

I can't wait for some new posts, I'm in mood to try some new recipes.

Acme Instant Food said...

Great news! I'll change the flower order from "get well" to "congratulations!"

ZigKvetch said...

I'm happy for you!!

Now get to that Internet loving, will you. A gal can only live on creamy zucchini soup for so long...